Monday, September 19, 2011

Thank You All Around the World

I am overwhelmed with my following. I am able to view the many countries from where citizens read my blog.

Please say hello and give me your comments! I would love to hear from you....There are many who are visiting the blog each day especially from California, South Korea, Japan, Brazil, Russia and even Newfoundland where Kelly-Anne was conceived!

The justice systems varies in all the countries. I would love to hear more about how domestic violence cases are handled in your country. Do you have any first hand experience? Do you work with assoications helping women?

I know that Correctional Services of Canada has taken the time to read my blog. We all have something to learn from each other.

I believe in an open forum. My goal is to widen the knowledge, the truth about the on going issues that I face living without my daughter, Kelly-Anne. You have heard about my fustrations, my challenges and about the people I love and the life I look forward in having. You have heard about my good days and my not so good days and you know that it pains me to see that women and children are still being abused, kidnapped and murdered.

I am a Libra. That is enough in itself to tell you that I believe in fairness and justice. I believe that sharing my stores about my life without Kelly-Anne and the issues that I face tells you that I am an open book and that sharing with you will bring an awareness about the violences against women, our justice system and the many needs of others.

If Kelly-Anne's story has changed your life in a positive way or if you are a mom like me who has suffered a loss, please know that you are not alone.

I do hope to hear from you.

No comments: