Friday, August 16, 2013

Number 4

I wrote in my last  entry about Kelly-Anne's bathing suit with the number 4 on  it. This evening as I cleaned up a book shelf,  I came across a book about dreams. I found a piece referring to the  meaning of  the number 4. Here it is:

  The symbolic meaning of number Four deals with stability and invokes the grounded nature of all things. Consider the four seasons, four directions, four elements all these amazingly powerful essences wrapped up in the nice square package of Four. Fours represent solidity, calmness, and home. A recurrence of Four in your life may signify the need to get back to your roots, center yourself, or even "plant" yourself. Fours also indicate a need for persistence and endurance. 

How amazing and symbolic all this means to me. In the past couple of years I have returned to a more  rooted, basic lifestyle. Since  last December I have seeked more calmness in my life  by avoiding those who emit negative energy. My home has become more of  the hub....a place of  not  just four walls. I have centered  myself with more discipline and feel very  grounded in myself on a personal and business level.

Kelly-Anne was just giving me a reminder that I am on the right path. She knew I would eventually figure out what the number 4 meant and is probably giggling away as I write this message.

It just goes to  show that  our loved ones who have departed have a way of sending us messages through dreams. It is for us to be opened to read through the lines and understand that the message may not always be immediately clear, but at some point it  eventually will have great  meaning once the puzzle is completed.

No comments: