Friday, April 18, 2008

More Resources

One thing which I only found out through my experience of going to court is that in the Palais du Justice here in Montreal and I believe everywhere else in Quebec are computers which are accessible to all who would want to use them. I understand that they have become a very important tool for women who feel the need to inquire about their partners. By keying in a name and date of birth, information regarding any past criminal charges would appear.

Here is the link to all the court houses in Quebec. If you feel the need to use their computers, I would first call to verify that they have them set up.

http://www.justice.gouv.qc.ca/english/joindre/palais/palais-a.htm

For those of you living outside of Quebec, check with your local court house to see if this service is available and if the law in your state or country allows citizens to have access to this type of information.

I only wish I knew this existed while Kelly-Anne was still alive.

No comments: